I am based out of Chelsea, Alabama, where I do most of my teaching. I do still travel in and around the Birmingham area on a limited basis, so be sure to contact and book early.
Currently, I teach at other people’s pools and there are a few basic requirements if you are interested in hosting.
- You must have permission to use and access the pool. If it is not your pool, you must submit the owner’s contact information so I can verify your permission.
- The pool cannot be owned or run by an HOA because they have strict rules against swim lessons for liability reasons, unfortunately.
- The pool must have enough shallow water for lessons.
- The pool needs to get warm enough to be comfortable.
- We have access to a restroom if needed.
Coupon Code: HOST
If you host more than one class (2 private lessons, 1 private and 2 group, 1 semiprivate and 1 private, etc.) back to back at your pool, you get a 15% discount with an additional 5% discount for each additional class you host. Your participation in class is not required to host.
When completing registration, please provide the address of your pool if you want to host lessons – private, semi-private, and/or group. This allows me to better plan for your classes. I do not release your pool address until after invoices are paid. Instead, I provide a general vicinity to give interested parents an idea of where the lessons will be so they can plan appropriately. Also, I do not invite outside guests to your classes until we have discussed your class sizes and friends whom may wish to join your classes.
Everyone who participates in swim lessons must sign a waiver as part of the registration process. I am insured.
Please contact me if you have additional questions.