Welcome! Registration is open now with a new and more streamline process. Use the Registration Form to get started. All registration must be completed in a timely manner before swim lessons begin.
All swim lessons are hosted at Sara Beth’s home near Publix in Chelsea, Alabama. All dry land American Red Cross classes are hosted at Sara Beth’s Gymnasts located at 10699 Old Hwy 280, Bldg 1, Ste 1, Chelsea, AL 35043.
Please begin registration at Splash Water Safety Registration where you will complete forms, your Parent Portal account, waivers, and payment information. I’m excited to have you join us!
You are enrolled in upcoming or present classes. You can register for additional classes at your Parent Portal.
Important – Please Read
We are first come, first served and those who complete the registration process in its entirety reserve their spot in class first.
Because I must plan for proper staff, payment is required upon registration.
For more information about classes including prices, special dates, and more, visit the following pages.
1. Complete Splash Water Safety Registration.
2. Payment is due upon registration or your spots will be lost.
- New Students: An annual registration fee of $5 will be included on your first class payment. Additional family is $5 each.
3. Log on to your Parent Portal (using the email address and password from registration in step 1) to manage your account, see messages from Sara Beth, view class information, and more.
4. Follow our Facebook Page for class information, updates, and more. This is where I post weather updates and other time-sensitive information.
5. Finish reading the following important information.
6. Come to class ready to have fun, learn, and enjoy all that swimming has to offer.
Before Coming to Class
Please use the restroom before class.
What to Bring
You need the following:
- Swim diaper and cover with spares in your bag (if appropriate)
- Swim suits
- Swim shirts if wanted (need to fit well and appear tight, not big)
- Hair pulled back and out of face (ponytails in back and barrettes for shorter hair around the face)
- Possibly sunglasses and visors or hats for adults in PCA and GMA
- Towels for everyone
About the Classes
If a class you are looking for is not listed, please contact me.
I also offer gymnastics including summer classes and gymnastics camp and a number of Red Cross courses including Water Safety Instructor and Lifeguarding to First Aid/CPR/AED and Basic Water Rescue. I highly recommend Basic Water Rescue for all parents or at least Water Safety Today.
If you don’t see an aquatics class you are looking for, please contact me.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to expand your children’s knowledge and skills, trusting me, and cooperating as it takes everyone to have great classes. Have a great day!